Daily Beast writer, Tim Mak, picks up on youthful mistakes and does some serious investigation into the havoc I caused. Oh well…
John Beck - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
The Intern Who Birthed The KAL007 Conspiracy Theories
- Why do democracies get so little done?
- Con Man Don: what behavioral science teaches us
- The Attention President
- Our Scapegoating Nation?
- Could a video game teach a university or executive course as well as a great instructor? Yes!
- Will teachers go the way of professions like scribes and milkmen?
- Really nice review of Good vs Good
- The Intern Who Birthed The KAL007 Conspiracy Theories
- Count to ten when a plane goes down…
- Astonished by happiness